Thursday, November 1, 2012

.tsg. for The Dirty Pillows Hunt

.tsg. for The Dirty Pillows Hunt by ⓢⓤⓖⓐⓡⓟⓛⓤⓜ

*This wont be a full lotd post, I'll just quickly mention where the items are from with slurls. I can't speak for Alessa's eye patch, no idea where she got it. Sorry!*

I have yet to start this hunt and only a few of the designers including myself - have placed their ads onto flickr, but from what I've seen it looks good so far. I think this hunt couldn't have come at a better time. The implant epidemic has just begun and there is so little available STILL! And now all the newcomers to the boobieside can have an opportunity to get great outfits for free. I'm sure after splurging on your implants you need time to recoup and save your $L. 

In so many ways this hunt is awesome. It ends Nov. 30 so please don't forget to check it out. We are hiding two items on our sim. The Sugar Garden and BGTT hunt prizes. In the photo, Alessa Bishop (BGTT Creator-Left) and I are sporting the harness bra's and panties set. You can wear the applier open with your tits out or strapped over your nips! The heart pasties Alessa is wearing is the awesome prize from BGTT. Pretty shiny nude pasties! If you enjoy these you will be pleased to know that she plans to release a whole line of heart shaped pasties! With lace too<3 See a preview of it on her flickr.


Its not shown in the photo but there is a "pulled to the side" panty option for all you bad girls out there :3 ♥

Now on a more serious note..There has been some disgusting behavior on behalf of some of the hunters during the first few days of this hunt already and it's become ridiculous. Someone was at my store and shouted out the location of the hunt item right in front of me as I'm standing there...and I'm like -.- wtf really?

Gonna ruin the whole hunt for everyone?? The whole purpose of this hunt is to bring traffic to shops, help out the shop owners and in return for that we give you free products. I think the least you can do is spend a couple minutes looking for the item and give back to the creator. Please don't ruin it for everyone. I think thats proper hunting courtesy. Some people have been i.ming shop owners and cussing them out..all kinds of appauling behavior. Thats gonna make designers decide to not participate in the hunt next round so you're only hurting yourselves... You never complain over a free item. It's a big slap in the face to the creator.
More hunt info can be found here on the official blog.


All of the bdsm type jewelry worn in this photo is from this shop called Delicious. They have a lot of unique stuff there that I havent seen around SL much..it totes completed our outfits.
Taxi to .::DeliciouS::.

Alessa's hair is from truth, Mine from Alice Project called Lynn!
Me and some friends went to the Cinema event and discovered this store Alice Project and it's amazing! I love it, one of my new favorites! She has a ton of kawaii styles that are implant friendly.

 Our ears are a new project from Ni.Ju, Gauze & Trap called Gelf Ears. They can be found at the Ni.Ju store.


My crown is from Laviere and all makeup, skin and eyes in the photo are from The Sugar Garden.

Thanks for reading <3